Family Law Attorney in Boston, MA
Family legal matters surrounding issues of divorce, child custody and financial support are complicated and stressful. At The Law Offices of Hans R. Hailey, our family law attorneys have over 30 years of experience in family law and can help alleviate your burden.
Your Experienced Family Law Lawyer in Boston
The Law Offices of Hans R. Hailey can assist you by providing you with personalized, efficient and economical legal representation pertaining to the following legal matters:
- Uncontested Divorce: Divorces raise many issues. A divorce does not become uncontested until both parties agree on every issue surrounding their legal separation. Our Boston family attorneys can help divorcing parties reach an acceptable agreement and help ensure compliance with the settlement reached in an uncontested divorce.
- Contested Divorce: If divorcing parties cannot reach an agreement on their own, one of our Boston divorce lawyers can help them resolve the dispute in a court of law.
- Annulments: The state of Massachusetts grants annulments on the basis of specific criteria. Professional legal representation should be sought to determine annulment eligibility.
- Child Custody Lawsuits Following a Divorce: A family law lawyers can help settle a divorce custody lawsuit by determining the best interests of all children involved in a divorce.
- Alimony: Spousal support is granted on a basis of one spouse’s need for financial support and the other’s ability to provide it. Our Boston divorce attorneys can determine these factors in the most economical way and will fight for the best result possible.
- Actions of Contempt: In the event that a party fails to uphold the responsibilities placed upon them by a court ordered settlement, such as child support, a divorce attorney should be sought to enforce compliance in accordance with the Massachusetts legal system.
- Restraining Orders: A family law lawyer from The Law Offices of Hans R. Hailey can help individuals obtain restraining orders against those who have committed or threatened acts of domestic violence and/or sexual abuse.
- Modifying Judgment: Our family law attorneys can help you agree on and maintain a new settlement in the event that one or more parties involved experience altered life circumstances.
Contact an Experienced Family Law Attorney
The Law Offices of Hans R. Hailey is dedicated to helping those experiencing family legal issues understand the details of their case and see that justice is served. If you are in the midst of a family legal issue, contact The Law Offices of Hans R. Hailey to get the support of an experienced family law attorney immediately. Our Boston divorce attorneys are veterans of decades of divorce wars. Get the help you need by contacting us.